Partners, Available in the Game
Partners Summary Table
|Name||Type in PvP*||Weapon||Shooting Features||Damage (min/max)||Damage Increase per level||Health (min/max)||Health Increase per level||Hiring Price||Location||Comments|
|Fido||2 Pistols||5 shots, reload 3 sec||10/27||1||120/324||12||– n/a –||– n/a –||Starting partner|
|Jaafar||Pistol||5 shots 2 times with pause, reload 3 sec||15/41||2, 1, 2, 1…||200/540||20||1500||Outpost, straight ahead from the base gates by central road||Gives 3% discount from the Merchant. Weak as a fighter|
|Frisky||Assault Rifle||3 shots 5 times with pauses, reload 3 sec||20/54||2||250/675||25||2500||Elysium Cargo Ship, on the left from the first road fork||Best till Roxy|
|KKND-130||Assault Rifle||5 shots, reload 3 sec||20/54||2||300/810||30||1600||Gem Purchase, 18-35||Good for PvP defenses, but worst among premium partners|
|Rico||Shotgun||3 shots 3 times with pauses, reload 3 sec||80/216||8||350/945||35||3500||Swamps, right down||Deals only 30% of damage from long (starting) distance|
|Roxy||2 Assault Rifles||5 shots 3 times with pauses, reload 4 sec||35/94||4, 3, 4, 3…||400/1080||40||5000||Kingpin’s Hideout, left down||Best non premium partner till Black Legion|
|Spidey||Acid Spits||6 spits, “reload” 3 sec||50/135||5||400/1080||40||2000||Gem Purchase, 25-45||Great for attacks vs armored enemies but weak for PvP defenses|
|Boombird||2 Machine Guns||5 shots 3 times with pauses, reload 7 sec||40/108||4||450/1215||45||2400||Gem Purchase, 39-59||Good for PvP defenses|
|Matryoshka||Sniper Rifle||1 shot, reload 3 sec||165/445||16, 17, 16, 17…||450/1215||50||8000||Z.E.V.S., right down, needs defeating about 20 opponents||Best till Hank|
|Terminator-Kingpin||2 Machine Guns||5 shots 3 times with pauses, reload 4 sec||55/149||6, 5, 6, 5…||550/1485||55||2200||Gem Purchase, 54-64||Good for PvP defenses|
|A-200 [Hank]||Assault Rifle||5 shots, reload 3 sec||55/149||6, 5, 6, 5…||600/1620||60||8000||Beacon, right bottom corner of location||Regenerates health during PvP defenses. The Best non premium partner|
* PvP – player versus player game mode
– Unarmored type of character. Vulnerable to all damage types, specially to Incendiary attacks (130%).
– Armored type of character. Absorbs 100% of damage from Regular and Incendiary attacks. Also absorbs 50% of Energy damage. Vulnerable to Acid (130%) and Frag (100%) types of damage. The best allies to have on your side. This type of character have only premium partners in the game.
– Regular Damage. Good for unarmored targets (100% damage), but totally useless for armored (0%). This type of damage is common among partners (3 of 11)
– Energy Damage. Good for unarmored targets (100% damage) and useful for armored (50%). This type of damage is also common for possible allies (4 of 11).
– Incendiary Damage. Excellent for unarmored targets (130% damage), but totally useless for armored (0%). This type of damage have two (premium) partners (KKND-130 and Boombird). The second is better by all terms.
– Acid Damage. Good for unarmored targets (100% damage) and just brilliant for armored (130%). This type of damage also have two possible allies (Rico and premium Spidey). The most versatile damage type in the game! But due to the Rico have an Shotgun as a weapon he can deals only 30% of damage from starting distance of enemy appearance (full listed damage only from short distance). On the other hand the Spidey can deal the listed damage from any distance – thus must have partner from the 25.
KKND – is a abbreviation from Krush, Kill ‘n’ Destroy (famous PC Game name in 1997).
Partners increase your health and damage in battles.
When engaged in normal battles, the one partner that you select has their Health points added to yours. In addition, they use their weapon to also attack enemies on the screen.
When you are being attacked in PvP, the game automatically selects your two most powerful partners (with highest rank) to help you. Both you and the partners must be defeated for the PvP attacker to beat you.
To gain an advantage in PvP defenses train to the higher ranks your most promising partners first.
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.